If you’re like me, you’ve been avoiding all this stupid back-and-forth, will-they/won’t-they nonsense with the Lockout. As such, if you’re like me, you’ve pretty much blocked all thought about the NFL and the Seahawks in particular.
This post is a
little lot self-serving, but here are the issues we have to think about as Seahawks fans as the two sides come to a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- We’ve got a lot of Free Agents to think about re-signing. An update to this link: Leon Washington is back with a 4-year deal.
- There’s a 50/50 chance we’ve seen Hasselbeck play his last game as a Seahawk.
- There was a Draft; I’m a big fan of who we picked.
- Here’s to hoping the Final Eight rule doesn’t exist once we have a new CBA. The Seahawks have a lot of money to spend on guys like Nnamdi Asomugha and Robert Gallery.
- Regardless of who’s under center, there probably shouldn’t be a lot of optimism for this team repeating as Division Champs; we’re rebuilding, these things take time.
- Don’t call it Qwest anymore.
My goal is to not rehash everything I’ve written over the past offseason … let’s see how well it goes.