Caught the game on DVR upon my return from camping and here are some words on a mostly-meaningless fourth pre-season game.
- Steven Hauschka looks amazing. 3 field goals of over 50 yards in this game. And, he only missed one kick all pre-season, a 61-yarder that hit the cross-bar.
- All Stephen Williams does: catch long bombs.
- I don’t know if Chris Harper effectively lost himself a place on this 53-man roster with his two drops in this game, but they surely didn’t help his cause.
- Maybe it’s been watching him dominate against inferior opponents, but I can’t help feeling at least a little confident in Tarvar’s abilities should he need to take over for Russell Wilson for a very short time.
- The Seahawks’ defense gave up 36 points in their four pre-season games. L-O-A-D-E-D.
That’s really all I have to say about this game. Bring on the regular season! I’ll write more about the roster cut-downs in a different post.